INeedSomeone.

Monday, August 23, 2010


Since my sister said i didnt blog for so long already, i will blog now.

For your information, im freaking stress now.

1) Tomorrow got public speaking meeting and lecture and i haven't prepare anything for the meeting yet and we are so confuse about what we should speak during the presentation day.

2) Wednesday got HE meeting and i cant find anything abt it on the web and in the library. THE UMS LIBRARY SUCK!!!! And supposing-ly i should stay in my room and study for my Management exam, but now its like..i got not enough time for everything..!!! STUPID!!!!

3) Thursday got management exam and i haven't touch the book yet..Not even a single page! Woot? Im so Freaking cool right? And on the SAME day i have to hand in the Management assignment,its about the trade agreements. I cant find any information from the web too! LOL And one the SAME day, i need to present ANOTHER management assignment in front of all and i haven't finish prepare for the speech. LOLOLOLOLOL.

4) I got Micro Assignment that i not yet prepare anythg for it and we gonna have discussion on Friday! And got one Stalker in my group!! WTH!! And im sort of the Micro's leader? Sien.

5) Marketing Assignment. ARGH!! just now i was reading and it makes me fall asleep..WTh.. =="

I really dunno wat to do..Give up? Hahaha Tahan ?My head gonna burst d.. Help anyone?

1 comments:

-⅋heℜ- said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I read oso feel @@ edi lehhhh ><
*pengsan 1st*