RandomPost.

Monday, September 06, 2010



Bought this HelloKitty Shoes at Sabah (CentrePoint). The price is quite reasonable for me. I was thinking should i bring this shoes back or just use it in my hostel but i don't feel like using it in the hostel because the hostel is so damn freaking dusty and the floor is dirty too! So, i brought it back to Subang, at least i can wear it in the house right and no one will steal it. The problem arise again, how should i pack it back? just simply suck it inside my luggage or put it nicely so that the shape of the shoes still there? But my luggage is full ==" so i just simply suck it into the blue bag. Thanks god the shoes still LengLeng! =D

As i said, since its a random post, this post is posted just to show my HelloKitty Shoes! Hahaha Actually wanted to do assignments but after i finish searching for the information for the marketing assignment ( The Nature of Buying Decision ) and turn it into an essay form, i feel so lazy already . I don't know how to continue ; should i compare with it the goods' price? or just simple crap only? Dilemma, so i've decided to leave it aside FIRST. Thinking that i should go and find the information about the process of making mooncake. Reading the process is killing me because im interested more in the types of mooncakes that available than the process of making it.LOL But what to do? that is my professional speaking topic! Thinking of changing the mooncake to other foods, but i cant think of any other foods right now, my mind is so blank right now, or not just now only, all the while my mind is blank one.

0 comments: