Shopping.DayTwo.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

After so long didn't drive, finally today i get to drive!
Again! Shopping Shopping!
Went out with my younger sister to Pyramid to Shopping.

Tada!

Jeans.

Pencil Case.

Snacks!

FinalFantasy Dvd.They called it as the Great Collection.


And Lastly a normal LongPants for semi-formal, although i don't really care! hahaha


That's all for today! And more to come.Muahahaha

p/s : Sorry for the cacat pictures that i posted. Lazy wanna get the camera to snap it, so just use my Phone's camera. =((

* OffTopic *

I feel like that there are few changes in me after i went to Sabah.
I feel like i become more courage in doing something. As in, for example for last time, if the uncle con my money, even though i got his contact number , i wont straight away call him. I will send Choo the uncle's number and wait for her to call for me and solve the problem. For for this time. without any hesitate i just call the uncle and ask him what the heck is going on? Where is my magz?! Lol Feel so proud of myself. I cant say that im very independent, but at least in this case, i can solve it myself. I don't wait for others to solve for me anymore. ^^v

Secondly, i feel like my temper is getting sucker. I drove to ss15 yesterday. I feel got abit "HeatUp" while following behind a slow car. I just feel like speed speed and speed only! Wanna get to the destination as soon as possible. Even i feel that i drive till very dangerous. LOL

At the moment, that's all i feel about myself. Smile, life still go on.

1 comments:

-⅋heℜ- said...

"I don't wait for others to solve for me anymore. ^^v" (2j,2010)

Good, next time don't always expect others to do things for you! yay for me, gimme a break 2j! XDD