Reached.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Finally i reached Subang!

Feel like need to get alot of things over here! Woot.!

1) Hair Dryer
2) Jeans
3) Formal Shirt
4) Shoes
5) tshirt
6) Mask
7) Pencil Case
Seemm like not much things only..Hahaha

Yesterday went to see the International airport at Sabah. Woot! Althou not as grand as the KLIA, but still counted as quite good compare to the AirAsia's terminal. I feel like i hate AirAsia more and more everytime i fly back with AirAsia. The board shows that we can get into the plane already but there is no one collects ticket at the gate.So i asked those fella that works over there, dey said wait for announcement.LOL then the board just for decoration is it? The information also just display for fun? Seriously, AisAsia you need to improve your system and services if not i rather pay more to fly back with MAS.

Alone at home now.Eating expired biscuits.LOL but still ok ba, hope i wont get stomachache. =D Lazy wanna go down although down there got all kind of shopping complex and ss15 is not far from here but still im lazy to change my clothes just to walk down for foods. Mummy said SubangParade got offer for formal shirts, ask me go and see it myself first but im LAZY to walk over there and also due to i didn't bring my sunblock back so i don't feel like going out. Hahaha so i think i will just stay at here and wait for them to bring me back foods. Hopefully they still remember im at home already.

I wanna eat eat eat and eat over here only. My mom said i slim d.I think just abit only because for me i still look the same, no different. So, yesterday i just keep spamming the foods. My mom asked me whether i want this and that or not, i keep saying yee yes yes! i want all only.Hahaha Then my mom said wa, i think Sabah really got nothing to eat.LOL I think i wanna eat :

1) Steamboat and Bbq Buffet
2) Japanese foods
3) YeeMee
4) Foods that daddy cooks
5) Foods that mummy cooks
6) durian
7) chinese foods
8) mooncake
9) DimSum
10) Foods at Connaught
11) SubWay!
And more! I think i gonna gain weight over here but who cares!? LOL

ChooKannie and SchewSchew,
Faster finish up all your things then bring me go kaikai already lar! So "NanDe" im back here. Two weeks actually very fast only, so faster faster bring me out! I wanna go Kl, Taman Connaught, Bukit Tinggi! Muahahaha =P Waiting for you guys ya.

0 comments: