I.Love.You.!

Sunday, June 19, 2011


Ok!
That's how it happened.

You called me and ask me what day is today.
Papa Rich, that's the hint that you gave me.
Pretend to be innocent " find it quite hard to get to right guess".
You gave me another hint,
Which is cut off the Rich word.
So, i said it's PapaRich's Day,
So don't kacau them!
Let them celebrate themselves!
Hahaha.

Today is Papa's Day,
Which i thought it was last week.
It's not that i'm "no heart",
Just that, one day,
While i was wandering in the Popular Bookshop,
Suddenly a thought came by,
Which is Oh! Get a card for Papa.!
Hmm..
Let's see,
Which card to get,
the BIG card which is very expensive,
Or a normal size size to show that we do actually care.

While in dilemma,
A Big father's Day card caught my attention!
It's written : 11st June, Happy Father's Day!
Something like that which i can't remember what exactly is written on it

So, from that moment,
I always thought that Papa's Day is on 11st of June.
Heehe, my bad for not checking the day.

Overall!
I just wanna wish my Papa,

Happy Papa's Day!

( Although I didn't prepare anything this year >.< )

0 comments: