I.Need.This.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011



I want one of this Big TeddyBear.
So that,

When i'm bored or free :

I got something to play with ;
When you are not free.

I got something to talk to ;
When you are not free or not in the situation of listening it.

I got something to hug ;
When I needed you.

I got something to stare at ;
When I miss you.

I got something be with me ;
When you are out.

I got someone to accompany me at night ;
So I'm not alone in the dark.

Actually,
I got...you, just you.
But you don't know that I just got you with me.
That's why I act that way that you couldn't understand lately.

I don't know what to do without you,
I really don't know.
But if it continues like that,
Don't worry,
I will find something...,
To do,
To fill up the emptiness inside of me,
Without bothering you.

Go home also stress,
That's what i got from you.
Don't worry,
Sooner,
You won't feel that way anymore,
Yea, I said it.
You will feel good at home.

0 comments: